Things to know:
1. Discounted pricing on registration ends May 15, 2017!! Register early and take advantage of the savings!
2. Want to save even more $$ on registration? Head on over to our Sponsor page for details!
3. Rules – We are USAC sanctioned, so we must adhere to all their rules and guidelines!
4. USACycling charges $10 per day for their license. So if you’re entering the 12 hour race, the charge on top of registration is $10, and if you’re entering 24 hour race, the charge on top of registration is $20.
5. We are using BIKE SIGNUP for registration.
6. We’ve teamed up with 12 & 24 Hours of Disco for a series race!! Racers that enter both races will be in the winning for some sweet prizes and extras!!
7. We’re paying your camping fee, so you don’t have to!
8. Unfortunately, ALL meals are NOT included this year. Meals that are free will be the 10pm baked potato bar and the awards lunch. The other meals; lunch on Saturday, dinner on Saturday, and breakfast are Sunday, are $8pp or $20 for all three. Click Here for the Menu
9. If you’re interested in the “Hot Lap” race, you can register the day off the race. Just be sure to be at Herron Park on race day by 8:45am to register!